How to hold down a full-time career, get a graduate degree, participate in a social/charity group, and grow a fetus in your uterus all at the same time. The working woman's guide to pregnancy.

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Passing the Test

Yesterday was a really exciting day. Yeah, sure, we had the twenty-week sonogram and the kidlet has all its necessary organs, but the thing that really got my heart pumping...

We got our midterm papers back in one of my graduate courses, and I got an A! I'm not being facetious. The thrill I got from this was so intense and so familiar, I dare say it rivaled my reaction to the important doctor's appointment.

I guess I just have a lot more experience reaping pleasure from good grades in school. This whole looking-at-sonograms thing, while interesting, is still too new to be truly euphoric.

No comments: