How to hold down a full-time career, get a graduate degree, participate in a social/charity group, and grow a fetus in your uterus all at the same time. The working woman's guide to pregnancy.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Score!

Two things...and they're both about the awesome stuff I just got.

1. My first major hand-me-down! One of the sisters from my women's group gave me a gorgeous breastfeeding rocking chair (kind of like a glider) with deluxe padding, arm-rests, and a side pocket (for magazines I guess). Since I am a sucker for free things (and, in particular, free things that would otherwise cost lots of money), this makes me really happy.

and

2. My Secret Santa from my office just gave me the perfect gift for the working, pregnant lady who happens to have a small couch in her office: a nap accessory kit! It comes complete with a neck pillow, a fleece blanket, and comfy slippers.

Hooray!

No comments: