How to hold down a full-time career, get a graduate degree, participate in a social/charity group, and grow a fetus in your uterus all at the same time. The working woman's guide to pregnancy.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

New Artwork

The new picture to the left is a work commissioned by my mother for the Florida baby shower invitations. The artist is extremely talented, and I'm honored to be related to her.

If others wish to commission pieces from my 4-year-old niece, please send requests directly to me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww. He/she has your smile... and feet.

K said...

awesome. i love that the baby inside you is perched on your tummy. I think.

Anonymous said...

Feet look bigger to someone who's only 3 feet tall. (Skooch down and see!)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the artwork! And I love that both you and the baby have a smile...but I thought it looked like the baby was standing up inside you...that IS what it feels like about now, isn't it??

Anonymous said...

I think Darcy and her baby look like pals.